100 Holes of Golf
Benefiting The First Tee of Southeast Wisconsin
Hansen Park Golf Course – Saturday, September 15
Hidden Glen at Bentdale Farms – September 17
Are you crazy enough to play 100 holes of golf in one day? Here’s your chance!
Join us on September 15 at Hansen Park Golf Course in Wauwatosa or September 17 at Hidden Glen at Bentdale Farms in Cedarburg for our annual golf marathon and help raise money to support The First Tee of Southeast Wisconsin and our programs that introduce golf to kids along with the values and life skills that are inherent with the game.
- There is no cost to play. We just ask that you commit to raising $500 (Hansen) or $1,000 (Hidden Glen) via donations from family and friends.
- Each player will have their own fundraising web page at 100holesofgolf.causevox.com that you can share with your network. Donations can also be accepted via cash or check.
- Players will be paired in twosomes or threesomes with golf carts.
- There will be no formal scoring. Players may play any tee throughout the day and will be encouraged to pick up once they have reached bogey to maintain an expedited pace of play.
- Players will receive breakfast, lunch and dinner at the golf course.
- Players will receive a tee gift and a recognition trophy for completing 100 holes.
Are you ready to play 100 Holes of Golf?
- Register as a player by completing the player registration at here.
- Create your fundraising page on our campaign site at 100holesofgolf.causevox.com. To create your page, click here and click on the “Create a Fundraising Page” button and follow the instructions. During the process, you will have the option to formalize your fundraising goal (We ask that your goal is at least $500 or $1,000, but feel free to set a higher goal!), add a photo and customize your own unique fundraising page. This will be the page and URL that you can share with friends and family for pledges.
Funds raised through 100 Holes of Golf will support our mission of impacting the lives of young people and their families by providing educational programs for youth that build character, instill life-enhancing values and promote healthy choices through the game of golf.
Registration will be limited to the first 26 players at each course.
We hope to see you there!
Please contact David Cohn at 414-443-3575 or email@example.com to learn more.